In Computer Science Department, the students will learn new technology and improve their skills in variety domains of Soft Computing that we expect to enable them to attain by the time of graduation.
The students will also be able to focus on the degree to an area of interest that allows them be immediately valuable in today’s workforce. Upon completion of their academic requirements, graduates of KUST will achieve the following main learning outcomes of this program:
- Ability to apply mathematics to solve computing problems and real-life issues.
- Ability to analyze a problem and design, implement, and evaluate the solution that meets requirements.
- Improve the team work ability and learn how to work effectively in small groups on medium scale computing projects.
- Enhance their communication skills about technical concepts in oral and written form.
- Understand the social and ethical implications of working as a professional in the field of computer science.
- Learn how to use latest tools and methodologies in computing practice.